Massachusetts Recreational Vehicle Bill of Sale Form
The Massachusetts Recreational Vehicle Bill of Sale form is used when a person is either buying or selling a recreational vehicle such as Snow Mobile etc., in the state of Massachusetts. It is said to be very essential that the sale is recorded or jotted down on the bill of sale for the protection of both the parties and to safeguard their securities. The current form can only be used within the boundaries of the state of Massachusetts.
Please make sure you follow the steps given below to fill the form, to avoid inconvenience.
- You need to start off by choosing one of the following recreational vehicle i.e. snow mobile, ATV, Dirt Bike, Other, followed by mentioning the date of the sale.
- Next you need to enter the amount mutually agreed by both the parties in Dollars. Along with that you also need to fill in the full name and the mailing address of the seller as well as the buyer. You also need to mention what all are you going deliver to the buyer and if that would include the trailer or no.
- After that please make sure you give the complete description of the recreational vehicle which should include the make, model, year, colour, CC’s, engine serial number and the Seventeen digit Vehicle Identification Number (VIN #).
- Lastly you need to ink the signature of the seller below the undertaking which says [I hereby affirm that the information provided is true and correct under the pains and penalties of perjury.]
- You will also see another section which says ‘office use only’, please do not fill that and leave it blank.